Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018। Apply 500 Posts :- Syndicate Bank have decided to recruit 500 candidates for the post of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course (PGDF PO). They have released official notification regarding recruitment on the official website. Interested candidates can see the eligibility criteria and can apply through official website from 02/01/2018 to 17/01/2018.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018। Apply 500 Posts
Interested candidates can see no. of posts, eligibility criteria and all other necessary information in the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 notification given below. It contains all full details, no. of vacant posts, selection procedure, important dates, how to apply and all other important information.
Application Starting – 02/01/2018.
Last Date for Apply Online – 17/01/2018.
Admit Card Date – 05/02/2018.
Syndicate Bank Bharti 2018। Apply 500 Vacancies
Post Name – Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course (PGDF PO)
No. of Vacancies – 500 Posts.
* Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course (PGDF PO) – 500 Posts.
Age Limit – Minimum Age 20 Years Maximum Age 28 Years.(01/10/2017)
* PGDF PO – Candidates Must have Passed Graduation with Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) from Recognized University.
* Gen/OBC – Rs.600 /-(Application+Intimation Fee)
* SC / ST/PWD – Rs.100 /-(Intimation Charges only
Candidate deposited application fee through Net Banking/ Debit card.
How to Apply
* Interested candidate can apply through official site of website – https://www.syndicatebank.in/english/home.aspx
* Login on (Official website Link).
* Click to Interested Jobs which you want to Apply.
* Read all eligibility criteria for Interested Jobs.
* “Apply Online” and Fill up the Online Application form with all your details.
* After form submission candidate can pay his fee online.
* take printout of online application for future Reference.
Candidates Must Read eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates Must have Valid Email ID,Mobile Number, Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature of prescribed file size (10-20kb file size). Signature should be done in black ink on white background only.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form