Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017 – Apply 3259 Posts :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) have decided to recruit 3259 candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and DEO, Data Entry Operator(DEO). They have released official notification regarding recruitment on the official website. Interested candidates can see the eligibility criteria and can apply through official website from 18/11/2017 18/12/2017.
Interested candidates can see no. of posts, eligibility criteria and all other necessary information in the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 notification given below. It contains all full details, no. of vacant posts, selection procedure, important dates, how to apply and all other important information.
Application Starting Date – 18/11/2017.
Last Date for Apply online – 18/12/2017.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017 – Apply 3259 Posts
Post Name – Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and DEO, Data Entry Operator(DEO).
No. of Vacancies – 3259 Posts
Age Limit – Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age 27 Years (as on Date 01 /08/2018). Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000).
* General/OBC – 100 /-
* SC / ST / PwD – No Fees.
Candidate deposited application fee through Net Banking/ Debit card.
Educational Qualification – Candidates Must have passed 12th from recognized Board.
* Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India
* (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics.)
* Check the Notification to get detailed information about post wise Qualifications.
How to Apply
* Interested candidate can apply through official site of website – http://ssc.nic.in/
* Login on (Official website Link).
* Click to Interested Jobs which you want to Apply.
* Read all eligibility criteria for Interested Jobs.
* “Apply Online” and Fill up the Online Application form with all your details.
* After form submission candidate can pay his fee online.
* take printout of online application for future Reference.
Candidates Must Read eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates Must have Valid Email ID,Mobile Number, Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature of prescribed file size (10-20kb file size). Signature should be done in black ink on white background only.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form