Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018। Apply 239 Posts :- Punjab and Haryana High Court have decided to recruit 239 candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade III. They have released official notification regarding recruitment on the official website. Interested candidates can see the eligibility criteria and can apply through official website from 27/12/2017 to 25/01/2018.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018। Apply 239 Posts
Interested candidates can see no. of posts, eligibility criteria and all other necessary information in the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 notification given below. It contains all full details, no. of vacant posts, selection procedure, important dates, how to apply and all other important information.
Application Starting – 25/12/2017.
Fees Last Date – 25/01/2018
Registration Step 1 Last Date – 23/01/2018
Registration Step 2 Last Date – 27/01/2018
Editing Applications Last Date – 27/01/2018
Punjab and Haryana High Court Bharti 2018। Apply 239 Vacancies
Post Name – Stenographer Grade III.
No. of Vacancies – 239 Posts.
* Stenographer Grade III – 239 Posts.
Age Limit – Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age 37 Years.(01/01/2017)
Educational Qualification – Candidates Must have Passed Graduation or Equivalent With Computer Knowledge and 10th Pass with Punjabi from Recognized Board/University.
* General/Other State Candidate – Rs.1000/-.
* SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab – Rs.250/-.
* (OBC/BC/ESM) PH of Punjab – Rs.125/-.
* (General) PH of Punjab – Rs.500/-.
Candidate deposited application fee through Net Banking/ Debit card.
How to Apply
* Interested candidate can apply through official site of website – https://highcourtchd.gov.in/
* Login on (Official website Link).
* Click to Interested Jobs which you want to Apply.
* Read all eligibility criteria for Interested Jobs.
* “Apply Online” and Fill up the Online Application form with all your details.
* After form submission candidate can pay his fee online.
* take printout of online application for future Reference.
Candidates Must Read eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates Must have Valid Email ID,Mobile Number, Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature of prescribed file size (10-20kb file size). Signature should be done in black ink on white background only.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form