Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2017। Apply 202 Posts :– Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission have decided to recruit 202 candidates for the post of State Service Second Class, State Service Third Class. They have released official notification regarding recruitment on the official website. Interested candidates can see the eligibility criteria and can apply through official website from 18/12/2017 to 08/01/2018.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018। Apply 202 Posts
Interested candidates can see no. of posts, eligibility criteria and all other necessary information in the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission 2018 notification given below. It contains all full details, no. of vacant posts, selection procedure, important dates, how to apply and all other important information.
Application Starting – 18/12/2017.
Last Date for Apply Online – 10/01/2018.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Bharti 2018। Apply 202 Posts Vacancies
Post Name – State Service Second Class, State Service Third Class.
No. of Vacancies – 202 Posts
* Deputy Collector-27 Posts
* Deputy Superintendent of Police-10 Posts
* Jailer-02 Posts
* District Excise Officer-2 Posts
* Commercial Tax Officer -05 Posts
* Assistant Director-12 Posts
* CMO-03 Posts
* Nayab Tahasildar-29 Posts
* Excise SI-22 Posts
* Commercial Tax SI -20 Posts
* Inspector -21 Posts
* Block Officer-1 Posts
* Assistant Director-01 Posts
* Assistant Jailer-11+ 18 Posts
* Transport Sub Inspector – 24 Posts
Age Limit – Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age 28 Years.(01/01/2018)
Educational Qualification – Candidates Must have Passed Bachelor Degree from Recognized University.
* General / Other State – Rs.540/-.
* OBC / SC / ST – Rs.290/-.
* Correction Charge – Rs.50/-.
* Include Portal Charge – Rs.40/-.
Candidate deposited application fee through Net Banking/ Debit card.
How to Apply
* Interested candidate can apply through official site of website – http://mppsc.nic.in/
* Login on (Official website Link).
* Click to Interested Jobs which you want to Apply.
* Read all eligibility criteria for Interested Jobs.
* “Apply Online” and Fill up the Online Application form with all your details.
* After form submission candidate can pay his fee online.
* take printout of online application for future Reference.
Candidates Must Read eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates Must have Valid Email ID,Mobile Number, Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature of prescribed file size (10-20kb file size). Signature should be done in black ink on white background only.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form