Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018। Apply 8921 Stenographer, Junior Clerk Posts :– Bombay High Court have decided to recruit 160 candidates for the post of Stenographer, Junior Clerk. They have released official notification regarding recruitment on the official website. Interested candidates can see the eligibility criteria and can apply through official website 28/03/2018 to 10/04/2018.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018। Apply 8921 Stenographer, Junior Clerk Vacancies
Interested candidates can see no. of posts, eligibility criteria and all other necessary information in the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Advt. No. Rule/X – 2319/71 given below. It contains all full details, no. of vacant posts, selection procedure, important dates, how to apply and all other important information.
Application Starting – 28/03/2018.
Last Date Application – 10/04/2018.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018। Apply 8921 Bharti
Post Name – Stenographer (L.G.), Junior Clerk, Peon / Hamal.
No. of Vacancies – 8921 Posts
* Stenographer (L.G.) – 1013 Posts
* Junior Clerk – 4738 Posts
* Peon / Hama – 3170 Posts
Age Limit – Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age 30 Years. (Age as on 28/03/2018)
* Stenographer (L.G.) – Candidate Must Have Passed SSC (10th) Exam and Posses Certificate of ITI in Shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m. and minimum English typing speed of 40 w.p.m. and Marathi Typing with speed of 30 w.p.m. and Marathi Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. with Computer knowledge Certificate form Recognized Board.
* Junior Clerk – Candidate Must Have Passed SSC (10th) Exam and Posses Certificate of ITI in Engliah typing speed of 40 w.p.m. and Marathi Typing with speed of 30 w.p.m. with Computer knowledge Certificate form Recognized Board.
* Peon / Hama – Candidate Must Have Passed 07th Class form Recognized Board.
Application Fees – No Fees
How to Apply
* Interested candidate can apply through official site of website http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment.php
* Login on (Official website Link).
* Click to Interested Jobs which you want to Apply.
* Read all eligibility criteria for Interested Jobs.
* “Apply Online” and Fill up the Online Application form with all your details.
* After form submission candidate can pay his fee online.
* take printout of online application for future Reference.
Candidates Must Read eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates Must have Valid Email ID, Mobile Number, Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature of prescribed file size (10-20kb file size). Signature should be done in black ink on white background only.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form Jobs|Posts|Vacancies|Bharti|Admit Card|Answer Key|Result